Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My new weird bar-happening story...

picker

Last night, Knock Kneed Sally hosted our weekly jam. Small crowd, but some good jammers showed up. One of them noticed our lead singer's pedalboard was located right up against the stripper pole that had mysteriously appeared a few weeks ago in the area where they have us set up. He said "Hey, you ought to move that stuff in case we get some girls in tonight that want to play with that pole." We all grinned and just to go along with joke, he moved his pedalboard, saying, "we wouldn't want to stop that!"

About an hour and a half into the jam, two rather hot young women walked into the bar, got a couple of tequila shots, and took up residence at one of the tall tables by the pool tables. They played pool after a shot or two more, and made it known they wanted to hear some booty shakin' music.

I don't remember what tune we were playin' when the cute little brunette had finally had enough tequila to cut loose, but she walked up to the pole, wrapped her legs around it, turned herself upside down, and slid down it. Then she proceed to try a few more tricks on it, but it was too slick and giving her a hard time.

Then this guy comes up with some Windex on a rag and cleaned the pole. She whooped, dropped her pants, and proceeded to do a full pole routine in her panties and t-shirt. And the end of it, she bumped and ground her way in front of the band, fell a little ways backwards into the arms of her girlfriend, and raised her t-shirt, exposing a very ample, perky and braless chest. Well, my jaw dropped, and then I got real familiar with the floor at my feet.

It turns out she is a professional stripper, and liked our music enough to give us a freebie. Bless her heart.

Now, the guys in the band know I'm a Christian, and they were a bit concerned about how I was taking it all. SO, I told them about the two times it had happened to me when I was playing with the Gospel band. They were surprised, then relieved, then amused.

The bar owner didn't freak out, but he was a few shots to the wind himself. He did say that it wasn't a big deal because it never happened, and we needed to be aware of that fact. We took the hint.

So, a drunk chick displays her admittedly pro-level pulchritude for the delectation of some old guys in a blues band. It's an old story...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you build it, they will cum... er... come.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I've been on stage when a "young" lady felt the need to put on a show for the band. I guess my reaction was very different, since I was laughing my ass off at the show...and the lady's male friend who was trying in vain to cover her up. She wasn't having it. And she wound up on stage eventually, smooching with the singer/harp player.

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

We have seen many exposed body parts of our female patrons.... Usually, it is not a good thing.... Many times they have more boobs than teeth....
"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

This seems to be a new trend in bar gigs - the two, totally hot out-of-towners who just happen to land in your hole-in-the-wall bar, shoot some Teq and decided to put on an impromptu stage show, complete with partial nudity. And acutually were professional ... adult entertainers! ALL BY HAPPENSTANCE!!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! IT'S UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!

Sorry, sports fans. The bar's propieter set this one up to get some buzz for the bizz. You just happened to be a very fortunate benficiary. Cash only, neat, tidy, no one gets hurt (or cited).

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

This seems to be a new trend in bar gigs - the two, totally hot out-of-towners who just happen to land in your hole-in-the-wall bar, shoot some Teq and decided to put on an impromptu stage show, complete with partial nudity. And acutually were professional ... adult entertainers! ALL BY HAPPENSTANCE!!!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!! IT'S UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE!!!

And someone recently just happened to install a stripper pole on the stage.

And, you know, that's what professional strippers do on their nights off.

What a co-inky-dink!

Good call, Flank.

"Tours widely in the southwestern tip of Kentucky"

And someone recently just happened to install a stripper pole on the stage.

And, you know, that's what professional strippers do on their nights off.

What a co-inky-dink!

Good call, Flank.

I wish some of the places we play would start thinking up ways to create a stir... Some places are packed and some are dead.....

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

We talked about hiring strippers to sell our t-shirts at shows. They wanted too much money.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

We talked about hiring strippers to sell our t-shirts at shows. They wanted too much money.

Hey, I don't blame them. When your "moneymaker" is your money maker, and time & age does not increase it's value, you gotta get it while you can.

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Archived