Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Mini Cabs from Accugroove

Wally Malone

Accugroove has some new Minigroove Cabs that look really interesting and easy to transport.

http://www.accugroove.com/minigroove.pdf

I haven't had the opportunity to play through them yet but look forward to trying them sometime in December.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sigh!). I'm trying to get a fast decision on getting a Hartke 410XL and a Mesa RoadReady 2x10, and now you come with this!!

GAS is a game where you can't ever win, ain't it? Is there a thing such as "The perfect rig where I will not need anything else ever"? :P I guess not...

These Accus surely look sexy... BUT... can they deliver enough "ooomph" ? I've been craving for the Tri series... now they make this ... although I reckon the stack thing looks kinda.-.. weird (same thing I said when I saw the TC electronic vertical half-stack, tho)

Brought to you by Juancarlin.

www.juancarlinmusic.com

http://www.youtube.com/JuanCarlinMusic

www.facebook.com/JuanCarlinMusic

Instagram: @JuanCarlinMusic

I'm starting to take a liking to those mini stacks. As the stages we play on seem to get smaller and smaller, something like that with an Eden WTX-500 is looking very interresting.

Too bad Santa is on a budget. :cry:

Lydian mode? The only mode I know has the words "pie ala" in front of it.

http://www.myspace.com/theeldoradosband

Thanks Wally. I'm surely interested in lightweight cabs - haven't WANTED to haul heavy gear for many years now. Let us know how you like them. Are you thinking of making a purchase?

GAS is a game where you can't ever win, ain't it? Is there a thing such as "The perfect rig where I will not need anything else ever"? razz I guess not...

The perfect rig is the one you don't have. :grin:

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

I'm not purchasing right away but will probably buy another Accugroove cab in the future. I'm selling my Tri-210 in the classifieds mainly because I personally like the sound of my Tri-112 better than the Tri210 and was thinking of getting another Tri-112 or a Whappo Jr. Sometime down the line it would be nice to get one of the mini cabs for those little duo jazz gigs, etc.

Wally

Thanks Wally. I'm surely interested in lightweight cabs - haven't WANTED to haul heavy gear for many years now. Let us know how you like them. Are you thinking of making a purchase?

GAS is a game where you can't ever win, ain't it? Is there a thing such as "The perfect rig where I will not need anything else ever"? razz I guess not...

The perfect rig is the one you don't have. :grin:

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

Archived