Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Our hot Monday night jam at The Brickyard, Olathe Ks.

picker

KKS jamming with some local folks what knows how to boogie...

We're hosting a weekly jam at a bar in Olathe, and this was last night. If any of y'all are ever in that neighborhood on a Monday night athwart 7 & 11, grab yore magic twanger and come on out.

In case you don't know, the massive tub of lard on the right, lookikng at his hand as if to say, "WOW! DO I need a manicure!" is me, Michael "Dr. Bass" Vande...

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ccCzi5Az344/SwLU26CkxEI/AAAAAAAABZA/69Vg4ehJQhU/s640/DSCN3221_2030.JPG

Always remember that you�re unique. Just like everyone else.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good times were had by all and sundry. IT was forever ago, but I submitted my name to be a recipient of the Sacred Shirt, but I don't know if I'm gonna see it anytime soon. Just in case my name got lost on the shuffle, how do I get listed as a recipient of the Blessed Upper-Body Shroud of R. Brown?

That looks suspiciously like your MM OLP. Is that still your main axe? Glad you're having fun. Do you old this jam every Monday? I might be able to show up some time if I get a Tuesday off.

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Just in case my name got lost on the shuffle, how do I get listed as a recipient of the Blessed Upper-Body Shroud of R. Brown?

You're in :)

I'll re-bump a thread for people from the US of A to sign up later this year or early next year. Tshaka has confirmed to me that he has not yet received The Shirt but expects it in a few weeks max. After that it will go to Juancarlin in South America and then part two of the Northern American tour, and ultimately back to Ross :grin:

"I'm a work in progress." Micky Barnes

The Ross Brown Shirt World Tour

That looks suspiciously like your MM OLP. Is that still your main axe? Glad you're having fun. Do you old this jam every Monday? I might be able to show up some time if I get a Tuesday off.

Yep, it's the Tony Levin and yep, it's still my main axe. I have come to love the sound of it, and I miss that B string when I don't have it.

The jam is 7PM-11PM every Monday night till May, and it would be a stone gas if you could make it. Bring anybody along that wants to jam, too.

Yep, it's the Tony Levin and yep, it's still my main axe. I have come to love the sound of it, and I miss that B string when I don't have it.

The jam is 7PM-11PM every Monday night till May, and it would be a stone gas if you could make it. Bring anybody along that wants to jam, too.

It's been a long time since I played in KC and sounds like it would be fun. I'll def keep it in mind.

Visit my band's new web site.

www.themojoroots.com

Archived