Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yesterday's Leslie score....

Phil Aiken

Leslie 147, with Atlas driver and JBL lower speaker, stock amp,

original Leslie preamp pedal to accept 1/4" inputs, Leslie Cable, all working well, cabinet solid - though has definitely been gigged and is scuffed. Sounded very nice with a little keyboard running through it, but have not yet set it up at home to try with any of my gear.

Price for everything = $350.00

Was not necessarily in the market, but jumped when the opportunity arose.

Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

FINALLY got to fire it up at home today. Sounds great, low mechanical noise, no problems other than a little dust.

Definitely brighter and brasher (not in a bad way - just different) than my (now gone) 122 and my Speakeasy AMA Roadbox III. Will probably retube it at some point, but more than usable as is.

Very,very,happy with the deal. Yes I can post pix - but how do you post a picture here?

Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

but how do you post a picture here?
put the pic on another server you have access to, and then surround it with
[img][/img]

tags.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

The pre-amp pedal for 1/4" inputs is worth $350 alone.....

Indeed.

Will probably sell it and put the proceeds towards a Speakeasy pedal.

Wow that should make the xk3 sing. :)

Slightly OT - a guitarist mate of mine is off to Australia for 12 months, and asked me to look after his

Marshall stack while he's away (JCM2000 100w head + 4x12 cab).

Being a BIG fan of Jon Lord's Hammond sound, I just couldn't resist trying my Electro through it.....

F***ING AWESOME :thu: ! ! !

Anyone else play their clonewheel thro' a similar set-up?

PS: Congrats Beethree :) - I'm not at all jealous... I mean it - I'm not jealous , I'm NOT.

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

Archived