Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

UPS dropped off the Red today....

KeyMoe

Well the Electro 3 73 key finally came today. Took it to a blues jam this evening and so far so good......Plan on gigging with it tomorrow.
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congrats! I like having all this Red in Texas, at least as far as keys go. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Thanks, no it was carefully delivered. Used it on a gig tonight and the organ was killer. The acoustic piano was ok and the rhodes was great. Had a lot of fun!!!! Thanks to all for the advice.....

Matt

Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

hey Moe by chance does your unit have some scuffs on the front of the keys (the side you don't normally look at)? they might not be obvious at first and probably seem quite a minor issue; I just want to see if it is a widespread problem (I have it just a little, though not nearly as bad as from the first lot from the vendor I used -- for the first ones I received I bet it would affect resale value. NOT that I would sell this thing ever!!)

I really love the sweeping EQ boost thingee! playing with the effects also is a lot of fun, and makes the sample banks much more interesting. Now I just need to learn some skills :)

No they look pretty clean. I gave a good look over.

FYI - I took the advice of the forum and bought it without playing it first. Unusual for me. But as it turns out I love this board so far. I have used it on 3 gigs. It replaced my CX3 in my live rig which I have used for many years. I do miss the draw bars but I am adjusting pretty quickly.

I recently also bought an E3/73, based on forum advice. I am also very pleased with it. Haven't had a lot of time to set it up, but plan to use it out next weekend for the first time.

No key scuffs, by the way.

Now, if only the darn case for it arrived!

Archived