Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Can anyone Identify this guitar?

profgalen

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's it! This one looks really cool with the gold and the trapeze tailpiece. Gets me to thinking about modding mine. Doesn't say who made it but I'll drop him a line and see if he knows. Good work! Thanks. Galen

Oh, don't! Yours looks cool as all Hell just the way it is, I think that other one looks more like a Frankensteined "spare parts" assembly with that trapeze, the dark pickup-bezels, and the gold parts on there.

I wouldn't change a thing about the way it looks, and that stop-bar tail-piece probably adds a little sustain and fullness, compared to a trapeze.

If you were to modify it in any way, the only thing I'd look to would be upgraded tuners (possibly locking ones), and under-saddle-transducer pickups.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• 7 years later...
I know it's been a few years since this original post. But I also found this exact same guitar here in Florida.please to the original poster, I sent you a private message. Get back to me.

Good luck hearing from the OP. He's not a regular/active member. He only has 9 posts, with all of them on this 8-year old thread. But, if he's still alive and has email notifications enabled, then you might hear from him.

Peace, and welcome to the forum. :)

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Welcome aboard Siddymae! Good luck with your search...I didn't go through all the comments, but it looks like a Hawaiian made Slide guitar of some sort to me. This thread is pretty old so you may not get a response from the OP. :cool:
Take care, Larryz

Archived