Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

News Flash: I'm Officially over the moon!

TShakazBlackRoots

Greetings all.

I just got an email from Status Graphite Basses. Click on the link below and share in my happiness! I'm so happy!

http://www.status-graphite.com/status/frames/index_home.html

I am glad to inform you that my new axe is ready for shipment! :thu: Hopefully, it'll be here this weekend so I post some pics. It is an S2 Classic Status Graphite like the last one I had/lost. A good friend of mine has been lending me his axe recently for practice. It was a Fender Jazz 5 string Bass. Great tone! :thu: Now I know first hand what all the fuss about Fender is all about ;)

Thanks for all the support during these trying time when I lost my axe in Feb :thu::)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Jeremy C.

Very much appreciated. The email I received from Status this morning just overwhelmed me! I'm so happy, so blessed :-)

Here's why:

http://www.status-graphite.com/status/frames/index_home.html

Cheers

'Funk is it's own reward, but some gravy don't hurt'........wow! Nice line! Thanks for the support guys. I'm really pushing hard to learn more stuff. Just been tracking the movement of my bass online.... Yeah, I'm gonna do my best to keep a hold of this one ;-)

'Funk is it's own reward, but some gravy don't hurt'........wow! Nice line! Thanks for the support guys. I'm really pushing hard to learn more stuff. Just been tracking the movement of my bass online.... Yeah, I'm gonna do my best to keep a hold of this one ;-)

Just to be clear, "Funk is it's own reward" is a George Clinton saying & the gravy part's just old time neighborhood slang.

d=halfnote

Archived