Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

kanker comes to Peoria and St. Louis

kanker.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My home town. My wife just got back from Lake St. Louis, hear the weather is unbelievable for August. Is Mississippi Nights still there? We opened for an unknown Pat Metheny Group there around 1975.

Cardinals 10.5 in front on Sept. 2.

October= Cardinals vs. Yankees. Rematch of 1964. Cards in 7 again.

https://soundcloud.com/dave-ferris

2005 NY Steinway D

Yamaha AvantGrand N3X, P-515

Damn! I never play Sunday's, except this Sunday 9-1. Sorry I'll miss you.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I played BB's Jazz Blues & Soups when I was 17 with JD Parran and it looks better than ever. I just went back there and took some pics last year and gorged on White Castles.

Mississippi Nights was a regular gig for me when I was with Mamas Pride.

St.Louis was the place back in the late 70's & early '80s' but after I had all of the good gigs behind me and I was 23 years old & SoCal was next.

These days I still perform live for a living and thank God we have Las Vegas, Reno & Lake Tahoe.

SoCal and St.Louis are dead compared to what they once were.

But I will never forget the fun I had before the Do Gooders changed the drinking age and basically killed Nightclubs.

Hell in Vegas you can buy women, weed, wear a gun, carry your drink anywhere. The last bastion of freedom, and the best bread in the country for gigs.

Have Mercy...... :rimshot:

Magnus C350 and a TV Dinner Tray Stand

http://soundcloud.com/you/sets

Hey,

You know, the Big Muddy Blues fest is at the St. Louis riverfront all weekend.

We will probobly go down on Sunday. BB's is not too far so we'll try an stop by.

- Karl

Get down - didn't realize there was a fest there this weekend. Hopefully that makes for a good crowd! Hope to catch you Sunday night!
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Just found out we're 8-12 on sunday - still wouldn't be able to make it before the end of your show. Too bad you're not 10-2... that is a 3am bar, but being sunday...

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Kevin,

Awsome chops on the keys especially the piano!!

That band you were with was great! Sound was perfect :thu:

The guitar player was shreading away, and never got out of hand. Your singer Darrell Nulisch is one really smooth vocalist. Glad I stoped By :thu:

Karl

MPCX, RD-800, Vsynth, Matrix 12

Archived