Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roland - New Gear

RedKey

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the line up:

Drums:

TD-20KX

TD-4KX

Sampler:

SP-404SX

Synth/Keys:

Juno-Di

GW-8 V2

Guitar Related:

eBand JS-8 Audio Player with Guitar Effects

FRV-1 Fender Reverb Pedal

Amp:

BA-330 Stereo Portable Amp

Other:

VE-20 Vocal Stompbox (!)

FR-7x Accordian

zzzzzzzzz!

Someone in Roland's Marketing Department needs fired, pronto. You don't come out with a Global launch of a new products and then offer zzzzzz!!!!

And what's up with Stephen Fornter's tweet that says Roland is offering something exciting and they are filming it? What's so exciting about re-hashed products?

I can't believe I got excited about checking this BS out! What a sham!!!

Proves what I've always been saying, hype of any kind is never good. All it does is raise expectations and call for an inevitable disappointment.

Ian Benhamou

Keyboards/Guitar/Vocals

[url:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTheMusicalBox/]The Musical Box[/url]

And what's up with Stephen Fornter's tweet that says Roland is offering something exciting and they are filming it? What's so exciting about re-hashed products?

Not sure why you'd automatically connect (pun intended) the Roland "launch" with SF's tweet...

It's really phenomenal how successful their Virtual Accordion line has been. maybe because they don't have to be tuned. :-)

Which reminds me, I should call the accordion store to see if the one I put on consignment has sold yet (real accordion, not virtual).

The drum module announcement is probably timed to take a bit attention away from Alesis, who have stirred up quite a storm with their new electronic drumkit that can load samples from BFD and EZDrummer/Superior.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Not sure why I wouldn't since the tweet was timed for the Connect launch....unless, there is something else being launched soon.

Sorry, perhaps I should have said "why do you continue to connect the tweet with this, knowing SF's history for not getting excited over just any product announcement..."

You'll have to forgive a little misguided passion on occasion by Steven. He's a true gearhead. :love:

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Archived