Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I like my women the way I like my....

Griffinator

Because I take my coffee black with no sugar, I often joke (in front of my wife, just to get that dirty look and punch in the gut) that "I like my coffee the way I like my women - cold and bitter."

Well, I went poking around online, and found some great ones. I thought I'd share, and perhaps get some contributions...

Scotch: "12 years old and mixed up with coke." :freak:

"At least 18 years old and single" (much classier)

Coffee: "Tied up in a burlap sack and dragged through the Andes behind a donkey!" :D :D :D

"Ground up, bagged, and thrown into the back of a truck by a Columbian."

"Hot, covered in foam, full of whiskey and awaiting my swizzle stick"

"Black, hot and spilled all over my lap."

"In the kitchen next to the stove."

"after i've had to much to drink"

"..tall, extra hot, with room for cream, served in under 2 minutes first thing in the morning"

"in my mouth, but always ends up in my lap when I'm driving"

Beer : "blonde with a little head"

"filled with alcohol and unconscious."

"...black, bitter, and soon to be drunk."

"cold, sweaty and foaming out the mouth"

:D :D :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had never heard half of those. Good stuff Griff!

My Grandpa always said "Strong, hot and black" only I preface it with "The way I like my men".

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

I worked at a coffee house in college. One day, just to be a smartass, I wrote the "I like my coffee" line on the dry erase board in the kitchen. All the pantywaist honkies who worked there got all offended. Only coworker who didn't? The only black person on staff there, and female to boot, who laughed her ass off at it. Oh well.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

I worked at a coffee house in college. One day, just to be a smartass, I wrote the "I like my coffee" line on the dry erase board in the kitchen. All the pantywaist honkies who worked there got all offended. Only coworker who didn't? The only black person on staff there, and female to boot, who laughed her ass off at it. Oh well.

Jive turkeys.

or milk: not too fat and with chocolate ?

I drink soy milk (or "soy juice" as some skeptics call it)...I'm not sure what that means about my preference in women.

Fake boobs perhaps?

:laugh:

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah. Slight detour: My band's name, "Pokechop and the Other White Meats," has been called racist by some. Only knee-jerk PC white people, though, never by a black person.

Back to the thread...

Archived