Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The best keyboard Tab ever.

yorgatron

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to rain on your parade, but what is displayed in the (admittedly beginner-level) book is nothing more than a standard visualization to help illustrate what the standard notation below it indicates.

That's not tab, that's a teaching aid. If it were tab, you'd see a sequence of 'hands over keys' outlining a song, which is not what is there.

Not "tab", and therefore not really mockable... and definitely LIGHT years behind the masterpiece that Moe has shown. :thu:

http://g.sheetmusicplus.com/Look-Inside/covers/2880457.jpg

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

All you need to know to play in a Rock band may indeed be the best book ever. I'd recommend the "Hanon" book 1st but surely this is a close 2nd or 3rd.

Imagine that.. I could've skipped all that Bach and Chopin. It's all in there.

"Music should never be harmless."

Robbie Robertson

Hate to rain on your parade, but what is displayed in the (admittedly beginner-level) book is nothing more than a standard visualization to help illustrate what the standard notation below it indicates.

That's not tab, that's a teaching aid. If it were tab, you'd see a sequence of 'hands over keys' outlining a song, which is not what is there.

Not "tab", and therefore not really mockable... and definitely LIGHT years behind the masterpiece that Moe has shown. :thu:

What's with the knife? That can't be good!

"Music should never be harmless."

Robbie Robertson

All you need to know to play in a Rock band may indeed be the best book ever. I'd recommend the "Hanon" book 1st but surely this is a close 2nd or 3rd.

laugh all you want,but I am playing in a rock band now.

If you're still playing in a rock band in 20 or 30 years I reserve the right to laugh.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

Did you paint your keys like the Partridge Family bus too?

"c'mon get happpyyyyyy!"

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

No fair! In the third picture that dude has six fingers on his right hand! I bet he can play the "Minute Waltz" in 49 seconds flat! (or sharp)

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

Archived