Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Follow up calls

montunoman

Say you get a call from a booking agent or club asking you if your open to play for a certain date and how much you charge. They say that they'll check with their client/boss or whatever and call you back. You don't hear back for a few days. Do you call them back and see if their still interested?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't a "fallow-up call" an oxymoron?

Or did you mean, "I've really got to call that fallow"?

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

A follow-up call is always good practice..either way it goes, you are presenting a professional front.

Yamaha (Motif XS7, Motif 6, TX81Z), Korg (R3, Triton-R), Roland (XP-30, D-50, Juno 6, P-330). Novation A Station, Arturia Analog Experience Factory 32

There is the key word, "professional." Polite, persistent, and professional. The Ps you don't want are pushy and pain-in-the-ass. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Aw, gee, you rendered our jokes moot by correcting the spelling.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Archived