Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Metal Chef: special guest Wizard Eye (CMDN Eric's band)

Griffinator

We kept this one short and sweet, since there's just not that much to a clambake - ya put it together, throw it in the oven, and commence to eating. :D

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ8x_-EFmzI

Much obliged to Eric for providing some solid footage for his appearance on MTV. ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally got a chance to see this... Nice work. Don't the participating bands get free clambake as payment or at least the chance to beat down an Elvis impersonator?

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Awesome episode. And the linguica is always a good touch.

I remember seeing it in the grocery so many times before I did this episode and going "I wonder what that tastes like?!" - never had the nerve to buy a pack until we did this - and I was like "WOAH, where have you been all my life?!" :D

BTW, it's lin-GWEE-sa, not LIN-gwi-ka.

When I first watched, I saw the motorcycle pull up and thought it was going to be Erik. :)

No way, man. I can't ride a motorcycle. With my hair, that'd be an accident waiting to happen. And it probably wouldn't have to wait very long. Besides, wouldn't a motorcycle be a little bit cliche for guy like me? I'll stick with my suburban dad ride. It may not be cool, but at least I won't wind up looking like roadkill if I get into a little fender-bender.

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

No way, man. I can't ride a motorcycle. With my hair, that'd be an accident waiting to happen. And it probably wouldn't have to wait very long. Besides, wouldn't a motorcycle be a little bit cliche for guy like me? I'll stick with my suburban dad ride. It may not be cool, but at least I won't wind up looking like roadkill if I get into a little fender-bender.

Cliche is always the first thing through my mind. I'm a cliche kind of guy...and I have to fight it every day.

I didn't think about the hair thing, though. Ouch.

Archived