Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Greetings all!

Greetings one and all! :)

It's been quite a while since I posted or participated on my dear forum :( I am doin all I can to get the Internet at home so I post regularly, learn more stuff.

I have been working hard on a new album release, coming out next month. I have also managed to replace some of my Bass gear that was robbed; I've bought the Tascam Bt-1 mp3 Bass Trainer (brilliant piece of gear :thu: ), I got the Moody Strap, monster cables and 2 effects; a Digitech Synth Bass wah and a Digitech Multichorus. They're are superb, yet cheaper than my EBS Bass IQ and the EBS Unichorus that I lost. :o I'm enjoying these Digitech pedals.

I'll also be celebrating 20 years in the music business on 02nd Oct 2009 :) A telecom company here is sponsoring a concert for me to perform with special guests; Chuck Loeb, Eric Marienthal, Oscar Seaton (wicked drummer! :thu: ), Matt Cooper (from Incognito) and a few others. Hope my Bass will be here in time. I was told it'd be ready in 12 weeks, should have had it this week :( Apparently the company is now closed for summer holidays till 10th August. Wish they'd told me earlier. :rolleyes: Anyway, good things come to those who wait....

That's all for now friends. I'm so happy to drop by :):thu: I'll send copies of the new project to you guys soon. I also get my Bass Players a bit late (sad to know that Bill Leigh was dropped!!! :o )

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
T-man! Glad yto see you posting again! That's an impressive line up you get to jam with. ¡Puedele tiene mucha diversión y el juego muy dulcemente y bajo hacia abajo!

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Greetings all.

Always superb to hear from you all. The bass I'm having made is the same one I had last time round, before the robbery. It's an S2 Classic Status Graphite Headless - 5 String bass. Actually, someone helped me post it's picture on my post last year. Really looking forward to this Bass as I really wanna practice a 5iver asap.

Ross, I didn't quite get your 'Did you wear The Shirt' line..... Excuse my confused state. ;-)

I'm really looking forward to the event in October. Gotta rehearse big time, so I make the Lowdown forum members proud :-)

There is a thread here that chronicles the travels of the Ross Brown Shirt . I'd link to it but I don't know how... It is fun. I think The Shirt is in Austrailia now....
"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Archived