Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: The 2009 Open Championship

NoahZark

I know we've got a bunch of football and basketball fans here, but I don't know about golf. Still, just in case there are any golf fans out there, I thought I'd throw some props to Tom Watson and his unbelievable run so far at this year's British Open. The man is 59 years old with an artificial hip for chrissakes, yet he's leading the tournament after three rounds.

I expect to be glued to my television in the morning to see if he can actually pull this thing off. If so, I think it would rank among the all-time great stories in sports.

Noah

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing run by Tom. His ball striking has remained wonderful over the year, but for whatever reason he has regained his putting stroke this week. It will be a a top 5 sports story of the decade if he wins tomorrow. I feel more confident than I did with Norman last year...Watson has played (and won) a lot more competitive golf in his 50's than Norman has.

Should be fun no matter what happens.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Archived