Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: In Florida and sunburned already

CaptainCutthroat

Flew here on Wed, spent Wed Thur and half of Fri in Melbourne. Have a convertable from the rental place as a bonus to make up for the first car that we returned after an hour because there was something wrong with it. My girlfriends dad insisted on getting us the car for the week. Who would I be to say no!?!?!?

So.....no one told me that the sun down here can burn you through heavy overcast clouds. I have a sharp burn line on my upper arm after the drive down to Palm Beach from Melbourne (with the top down of course!) It is as drastic as the red and white stripes on the flag! It's been raining in Mass for litterally the entire month of June.

Just talked to JBFLA and making plans to meet. Always a good time meeting fellow forumites!

Leaving on Wed. How much trouble could you get in if you get caught trying to join the mile high club? hahaha!

Carvin Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String, ESP LTD 5 String, Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg 4x10 and 1x18

www.captaincutthroat.com

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a nice visit with Kevin and Tori (Did I spell that right?). We talked music and basses and SPF factors and about Davio (heh heh), and then he made my basses sound real good. As usual, meeting another Forum member was a pleasure.

Kevin - anytime you're back down here be sure to give me a shout!!

Jim

Confirmed RoscoeHead

My favorite state Florida! Caught a lot of nice fish there.

Sounds like a good time Cap'n - regardless of the sunburn.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, good times! Torrie is actually the spelling but thats ok. Aparently a little gtg is needed to console Davio to quell what appears to be a little jealousy hahahaha!

Jim, thanks again for having us. You have quite a collection! Be sure to share those vids if you haven't already. For those that don't know, Jim's band looks and sounds great! He showed us some footage from a performance they recorded at Full Sail to use for promotion. Oh, and they are fronted by several stunningly beautiful young women with great voices! If The Shirt has not made it down there, I fear it may not come back. And if it does.......oh the mojo it will have~!

flying home was kinda crappy. Delayed in Atlanta. Boarded and Deplaned in Atlanta due to warning system malfunction. made it home finally at midnite. I asked my g*****ist if "what happened" in the flight home counts as joining the mile-high club. He says it does, so I am in!

Carvin Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String, ESP LTD 5 String, Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg 4x10 and 1x18

www.captaincutthroat.com

Archived