Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A Song For Those That Who Have Left Us Behind............

A McLeod III

:( Not trying to be a wet blanket and I know that we have all been over saturated with gloom and doom over the past month but being the big, sensitive, artsy-fartsy kind of fellow who's feeling a terrible sense of dread since the deaths of Farrah Fawcett, Carl Mauldin, Ed McMahon, Micheal Jackson-my God, Micheal Jackson. And now, I'm just hearing about George Fullerton,it almost feels like time is coming to an end!! These people have been around my whole entire life! Man let me shake myself off and get out of this melancholy.

In tribute to the passing of these great artist and artisans I arranged an instrumental rendition of Sarah McLachlin's "Angel". I hope that you all will have a listen, say a prayer for the families of these people and to all of us whose lives have been blessed by these people having passed through our lives.

"In The Arms Of The Angel" Hi-Bandwidth

"In The Arms Of The Angel" lo-Bandwidth

:)

"Life Is Just A Game And They're Many Ways To Play...All You Do Is Choose." SC 1976

Fantom, XP 80, DX7 IIFD w/"E", Ensoniq ESQ 1, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland S 10, Korg Triton LE with EXB, GEM RP2

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The heartbreaks and losses can bring out some deep and appealing music can't they?

The melancholy is written all over your guitar melody there, but it's a beautiful melancholy.

Reminded me of when a friend of mine got very traumatically jilted by a girlfriend, and my God, his guitar tracks recorded right afterward were so deeply felt.

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Yeah it`s interesting how much people talk about what `techniques` you can use to put `feeling` into your playing and so often it`s like, hey listen to this. If you don`t get it keep playing, we`ll talk later...what else can you say? very nice Archie.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Thanks guys for listening. The fact that you did listen provides wonderful therapy for me.

"Life Is Just A Game And They're Many Ways To Play...All You Do Is Choose." SC 1976

Fantom, XP 80, DX7 IIFD w/"E", Ensoniq ESQ 1, Roland Alpha Juno 2, Roland S 10, Korg Triton LE with EXB, GEM RP2

Archived