Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GAS attack

alfonso

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(stroking goatee as bubbling mad-scientist lab-apparatus fogs up gigantic trifocals)

INTERESTING...

Cool! Nice 'n' toneful in that demo-vid. How d'ya like yours so far?

What speaker(s) and cab are you running yours into?

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I'm in serious danger of forgetting a lot of other things to do..... :D

I'm using it with a very nice 2x12 italian boutique cabinet, loaded with V30s...I have it for my TSL100, but I think that the TSL100 will go...the cabinet is way overpowered, but it makes a very big sound. I should also have a small one, 1x12, nice light wood to carry around in small clubs....

A good use I found is to put it at 2 o'clock (the power scaling feature is wonderful at home) to have that light crunch with the strat which clean ups completely at 5-6 on the guitar and then a bit of clean booster to push harder...it responds beautifully, I'm impressed.

You can really have the power tubes sing with this puppy and it screams with incredible authority, also at lower volumes!

Guess the Amp

.... now it's finished...

Here it is!

Yeah, a nice 1x12 with an Alnico Blue or whatever the Weber equivalent is, would probably do you really nicely.

I bet it would be killer with a good wah, either swept or "parked"; and also a good Octavia-style octave-fuzz, like an Octron or Octave-X...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived