Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but ...

Yo Super, thanks for the backup. At least one other person seems to understand my premise. I notice nobody answered why there haven't been mass convictions, mass indictments, etc. especially if there were indeed large numbers of voters "stopped" from voting. But, hey, it's always easier to just throw crap against the wall and hope everybody loves crap... thanks again...

Mark G.

"A man may fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame others" -- John Burroughs

"I consider ethics, as well as religion, as supplements to law in the government of man." -- Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by GZsound: [b] I notice nobody answered why there haven't been mass convictions, mass indictments, etc. especially if there were indeed large numbers of voters "stopped" from voting. [/b][/quote]GZ: I'm with you here...(I can't believe I'm posting that) You are correct in wondering why there aren't more legal proceedings taking place from Democratic-based groups, as I did in my first post. One guess is that the organization provides too many areas for somebody to say "oops, just a mistake". Another guess is that alot of Democrats or Republicans don't want blacks to vote, and these Dems only want to pull them in when they are in a bind. Here is the announcement of a settlement that occured - certainly no smoking gun, but the message is clear that something was definitely up. This was virtually unnoticed by corporate media. http://archive.aclu.org/news/2002/n090302a.html I heartily suggest at least checking out Palast's work for more info about this issue, I found them very compelling despite his political slant. Cheers, Dogfur
Woof!

Archived