Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What's in your head when you're just walkin' around?

Jode

Found this on YouTube today, while looking for stuff to rock out on between loads of laundry.

:freak:

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, every now and again, when I'm walking around on a beautiful day with the sun shining, and the birds singing, when sll is right with the world and the bills are all paid, a little voice in my head with say...

"you're going to die"...

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

Alex Lifeson ain't right. :freak:

I think his mind falls apart a little more every year.

Usually a song from whatever my kids have been watching is going through my head. Earlier it was "Woody's Roundup" from Toy Story 2.

Just so you know, I hate that song.

A stiffy somewhere in the city sewer system...

Man I can't wait for spring to be sprung and they'll wear those great short skirts.

I don't know. Doesn't do a thing for me....

http://bilder.egomanien.de/scotsmen.jpg

:D

Push the button Frank.

geddy goes direct, so as a joke he put a bunch of tour t-shirts in the dryers as a backline. then he got the idea to put mics in front of them. as a joke. because he doesn't need them. at all. as a joke. because it's funny.

as a joke.

robb.

I just saw "I love you man" a couple of days ago. Geddy was in that. With those other guys from Rush, too.

He was playing in front of a bunch of ovens with rotisserie chickens. Because it was a funny joke.

And did I mention...

http://blog.silive.com/entertainment_impact_tvfilm/2009/03/large_3-19loveyou2.jpg

...I slap da bass?

Obligatory Social Media Link

"My concern is, and I have to, uh, check with my accountant, that this might bump me into a higher, uh, tax..."

Every time I've seen Rush, Alex does that for La Villa. It's a good thing I had put my beer down at the last show I saw or I'd have showered the next row when he went into his "Yeah...that's jazz" routine.

Aww, crap. Now I've got to go play La Villa a few times to get it out of my head.

I seem, at the moment, to be particularly vulnerable to those friggin' "FreeCreditReport.com" jingles:

"Well, I married my dream girl," etc.

"They say a man should always dress for the job he wants," etc.

Awful. I have to change the channel as soon as I see one coming on or that little earworm dances around inside my skull all day.

The band came to an agreement last evening to try out one or two tunes from "Blood Sugar Sex Magik." (Wonder whose suggestion THAT was? :thu:) I'm listening to the album right now and hoping that the RHCP will take up so much room in my head that there's no room for those adorable guys with the Tele and P-Bass...

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies beer boobies

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies pizza boobies boobies

boobies 42 boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies beer boobies boobies

boobies boobies

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies beer boobies

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies pizza boobies boobies

boobies 42 boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies

boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies beer boobies boobies

boobies boobies

Classic symptom of deprivation.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

I seem, at the moment, to be particularly vulnerable to those friggin' "FreeCreditReport.com" jingles:

Awful. I have to change the channel as soon as I see one coming on or that little earworm dances around inside my skull all day.

The band came to an agreement last evening to try out one or two tunes from "Blood Sugar Sex Magik." (Wonder whose suggestion THAT was? :thu:) I'm listening to the album right now and hoping that the RHCP will take up so much room in my head that there's no room for those adorable guys with the Tele and P-Bass...

Those commercials are popular and apparently successful. He's upgraded to a very nice J-bass now.

Lydian mode? The only mode I know has the words "pie ala" in front of it.

http://www.myspace.com/theeldoradosband

Those commercials are popular and apparently successful. He's upgraded to a very nice J-bass now.

D'oh! I meant J-Bass. And it IS nice, bound fingerboard and all. Little weasel...

I noticed something yesterday. I pick out rhythms when I hear them and they stick in my head. It could be anything from a dog barking to the wash machine.

Whatever it takes to keep the maddening jingles out.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

Archived