Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Coming soon to a town near you...Sterling by Music Man

rizzo9247

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, let's not be too hasty ... I remember at the time being massively annoyed that you basically stole that Sterling for $750 ... I'm still pretty annoyed, now that you've brought it up again ... :mad::D

Oops. Sorry. My bad. $750. :D

I seem to recall that I sold it for more than I paid for it.

There were a number of days that I seriously considered buying that Sterling from Tater. Somehow I thought it was heavier than I wanted (though I don't think it was much heavier than the BenLoy that I ended up with). I considered cutting the back off the body and refinishing it red, but it was too nice a bass for me to do that given my lack of skills.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Well, let's not be too hasty ... I remember at the time being massively annoyed that you basically stole that Sterling for $750 ... I'm still pretty annoyed, now that you've brought it up again ... :mad::D

Oops. Sorry. My bad. $750. :D

I seem to recall that I sold it for more than I paid for it.

Umm, I may have done-did-it again...Sterling 5HH, brand new for 3 digits...and not that Sterling by Musicman by Ernie Ball distributed by Fender licensed in Korea crafted in Indonesia Sterling...the real one :)

All in due time, it is currently on a UPS truck in Earth City, MO. Here in Queens on Thursday. Yeah. I'm calling in sick...

Eventually they are going to wonder why you miss so many days due to an attack of "gas".

I'm interested to see it. I'll be playing that crucifixion show at St. Johns in April - maybe I can even play it then?

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

Archived