Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

module rack stand?? recommendations

sachimay

I recently purchased a Gator rack case that holds my QSC power amp and Motif Module....

I am looking some sort of stand that tilts back so i can sit on my bench and look down at the display on the Motif to change sounds on the fly....the stand needs to be pretty deep...

any recommendations?

www.dandechellis.com

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." A. Einstein

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well thats what I am assuming I need, i was just curious to know if anyone had one that they liked that would be deep enough for the rack case....

thanks...

www.dandechellis.com

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." A. Einstein

I use one of these mixer stands to hold an Omega, which is a pretty bulky piece of rack equipment:

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/QuikLok-QL400-Fully-Adjustable-Mixer-Stand-with-Casters?sku=450106

It works great - fully adjustable for height, the width and depth of the stand that holds your gear, and you can control the amount (if any) of tilt. I haven't gigged with it, but it seems pretty sturdy and can be broken down to a small size for easy transport.

Knabe baby grand, Hammond A100, Leslie 251, Wurlitzer 200A, Clavinet C, Minimoog Model D, Synthesizers.com modular, Sequential Prophet 6, GSI DMC-122 and Gemini module, Kurzweil PC3-X

I use an old keyboard "X" type stand, set to high and skinny and place my rack on that. I keep it next to me and it ends up being at about the perfect height.
Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

Archived