Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hi, Neil!

Caevan O’Shite

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a Neil sighting...??? :eek:

(Note to moderators - I liked the old "eek" icon better...it was more an expression of surprise/shock. This current one is more about fear/displeasure. Also thought the old razz icon was betterthe current one looks a bit lame with the droopy tongue and all.) :)

:grin:

How's life dude?

Hope you got your job issues squared away.

I dunno...all of a sudden in the last week or so, I'm feeling a very postive energy vibe (I can do that you know, 'cuz I'm the Cosmic Cowboy ;) )...so I think this year will pan out well following the murky end of 2008.

Hang in there brother. :thu:

miroslav - miroslavmusic.com

"Just because it happened to you, it doesn't mean it's important."

There was a Neil sighting...??? :eek:

(Note to moderators - I liked the old "eek" icon better...it was more an expression of surprise/shock. This current one is more about fear/displeasure. Also thought the old razz icon was betterthe current one looks a bit lame with the droopy tongue and all.) :)

:grin:

Yeah, he popped-in on a thread a few days ago (I can't remember which one); when I saw his screen-name pop up, I posted this one...

And, FWIW, I agree with ya on those two smiley icons... FWIW.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

LOL! Glad I caught this.

I haven't been online much and usually have just enough time to check Facebook after looking for jobs.

On the job front I haven't found anything solid but I've done a few small mixing jobs (a few for Dave Martin of the Bass Player forum) and local crew. Worked the Celine Dion concert in Nashville last week. I'm not a fan but I have to say they bring a LOT of gear but it went up and came down in relatively no time due in part to well designed gear and more so to an incredibly coordinated and professional touring crew. The entire arena floor was covered in truss, staging and cable boxes yet we never had to "hurry up and wait". From start to finish everyone was working almost every minute. Despite the amount of gear it went up in 5 hours and was out in about 1 hour and 45 minutes. And after we finished the load in they fed us really good catering. Gotta love a tour that takes care of its crew and the locals! :thu:

BTW - I agree with Miro on the smileys. I was not happy with the changes that accompanied our last major software update and was unaware of the recent changes. The old : eek : was better, IMO.

Have fun boys and girls... And look for me on Facebook under Neil Bergman.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived