Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Live Sound Board - Moderator Approved Spam

There's a new bulletin board that is specific to live sound. As the Gig forums aren't very active, I thought you might want to know about it. Here is the link: http://www.phoenixlightandsound.com/forum/ It's not very active yet so there aren't a lot of posts, but then again, you can get in on the ground floor :)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well I just don't know ,it bein' new and all. probally smells like an olde tinned can in there, oh my!, there may be dreaded TROLLS there. no. I b'lieve I'll stay right where i'm at thank you very much! I heard they had spyware in some places. if you go there where they have that there spyware they can follow you home and do thangs to ya'. and your little dawg too. .

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

[quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b]well I just don't know ,it bein' new and all. probally smells like an olde tinned can in there, oh my!, there may be dreaded TROLLS there. no. I b'lieve I'll stay right where i'm at thank you very much! I heard they had spyware in some places. if you go there where they have that there spyware they can follow you home and do thangs to ya'. and your little dawg too. .[/b][/quote]I am not too friendly to trolls. As much as possible, they will be booted with the magic wizard wand thingy that the site admin is granted by the internet gods! :) We are looking to have a nice little community for live sound engineers and what not. Feel free to drop in! Ed

[quote]We are looking to have a nice little community for live sound engineers and what not. Feel free to drop in! [/quote]WhAT a small world! I'm "whatnot"! how could you have known that? what a ka-winki-dink! ahahaha! so I just mat decide to figger out iffen' i'm a'gonna mosy over to this here "what-not" place. I still hain't de-cided. yet. see I'm the POSTER-BOY for square-peg in round- hole syndrome. I don't fit in too many places. I don't squash, mutilate or fold well although I have been known to break "and bend" but NOT FORWARDS ahahaha! MY brain :) my brain after hearin "APACHE"(a surf tune) :cool:

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

[quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b] [quote]Originally posted by sonusman: [b]I thought I asked you not to let out about my multiple personalities! ;) [/b][/quote]Yeah, my friend Ed... he's a nice bunch of guys. :D [/b][/quote]We are a hit at orgies! :D Ed

[quote]Originally posted by sonusman: [b] [quote]Originally posted by Lee Flier: [b] [quote]Originally posted by sonusman: [b]I thought I asked you not to let out about my multiple personalities! ;) [/b][/quote]Yeah, my friend Ed... he's a nice bunch of guys. :D [/b][/quote]We are a hit at orgies! :D Ed[/b][/quote]Not at the orgies I throw... If Lee had multiple personality syndrome she would be more than welcome.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Archived