Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Scott Lucas setup?

LivingDeadGirl

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmmmmmmmmnnnn; maybe you might find something or someone who knows here?

Bestaluck, L!v!n& D3@d 6rrrl! Go, like the wind in Goth-Chick regalia!

And let us know what you find out, too!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

(Bump as in bumping the tread up the 'page list with that "bump"-post so that it's kept visible.)

Hmmn, maybe you can contact him one way or another? Or someone in their crew? Seems like maybe the only way left...

I remember that song; forgive me, dinosaur that I am, but your childhood must've been pretty recent! :D By my ancient reckoning, anyways...

I always liked R-Zombies rendition of "London Bridge"... Put me right out with sweet little nigthmares to keep me cool in the summer heat.

LDG - Just friggin e-mail the guy, drop a line on his myspace page and e-stalk him till he gives up the goods...

BTW - Just the two minutes I looked the guy was in front of a fender and a marshall...

• 3 weeks later...

Love ya, LDG, but I wish that you'd PM Terrell with that kind of info (as in send it to him in a Private Message via the Guitar Player Forum, assessed by clicking on his displayed screen-name in his posts), and delete your e-mail address from public viewing by going to the "edit" toggle...

All with your best interests in mind, no offense meant!

Love ya, LDG, but I wish that you'd PM Terrell with that kind of info (as in send it to him in a Private Message via the Guitar Player Forum, assessed by clicking on his displayed screen-name in his posts), and delete your e-mail address from public viewing by going to the "edit" toggle...

duh, I never even thought of that stuff. thank you.

L!v!ng*De@d*G!rl

duh, I never even thought of that stuff. thank you.

yeah... there are all kinds of crazy peoples out here. like miro and that zan!!!!!!!!!!! Have you seen the pigtails thing? It's totally Fn with my brain every time I see it!

Hahh! He;s got a different avatar-image now (I think). I think it's a home-vid of how he looks in REAL life... ;)

Yeah, seriously, I think that all the regulars here seem to be great people, but unfortunately there are loads of loathsome predatory creeps in this world and plenty of 'em lurk on the 'net, ranging from spammers to con-artist scammers to vile degenerate victimizers...

Better safe than sorry!

Hahh! He;s got a different avatar-image now (I think). I think it's a home-vid of how he looks in REAL life... ;)

Yeah, seriously, I think that all the regulars here seem to be great people, but unfortunately there are loads of loathsome predatory creeps in this world and plenty of 'em lurk on the 'net, ranging from spammers to con-artist scammers to vile degenerate victimizers...

Better safe than sorry!

+1

I saw Local H back in '95, and Scott used to have half of a Fender P-Bass pickup under his lo E and A strings. He'd send that signal into an Ampeg SVT. I don't remember what amp he used for his guitar's normal output, though.

Cool, thanks, 'Hugo!

Welcome to the GPF!

Archived