Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What websites do you use for

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, Universal Music just worked with MusicPlayer.com to spread the word about a new service from them that gives an education about the music business and guarantees that an A&R rep will listen to your music. Please support us (and who knows, yourself) by checking them out at: http://www.insidesessions.com/promos/promomusic_ec.asp?rid=427 Joe McDonough MusicPlayer.com

Joe McDonough

Music Player Network

Dembones, Just wondering: Why would you want to create art if you didn't want to let anyone hear it? Also, does your statement mean that all the musicians and songwriters that anyone can name are sellouts? I would think that's a pretty damming and blanket statement about many artists who have put out some very incredible music. They have all had to work within the music business system to get their music heard and complete their artistic expression. I wouldn't damm them as sellouts just for this. And, if I wanted to try to make it in the music business, I would take some risks as trying different vehicles to get off the ground, even of they cost money. Why? Money comes and goes and you have to put it on the line to succeed at anything. Joe McDonough MusicPlayer.com

Joe McDonough

Music Player Network

[quote]Originally posted by mcdonough@musicplayer.com: [b]Why would you want to create art if you didn't want to let anyone hear it? Also, does your statement mean that all the musicians and songwriters that anyone can name are sellouts? [/b][/quote] I think the :rolleyes: meant he was joking...

Archived