Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

13K and he's still going!!!

stamplicker

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we should have a post count based on actual words posted. That would help the long-winded among us, like me. :D

Congrats, spear, helmet and all, to the Big C.

Please don't, Ric! Then I'll really have to address having no life! :freak::eek:

Nah. We already know the truth. :D

Oh, man...

I clonked onto this thread, to see who you meant, Stamp'...

I honestly had no idea... !! :D

(It was that "spear and magic helmet" line that Splitting Hare posted that made it dawn on me... !!) :D:thu::cool:

Thanks, everybody, this is almost as good as a gir- I mean, a guitar jumping out of a cake :thu: while a bunch of your friends yell "surprise!" :D

While I thought about saying here that it really only means that I spend way too much time online, what it DOES really mean is that I've spent some good time with some great folks, many friends among 'em, who share my interest in something wicked awesome b!tc4!n' super cool- that being, guitars, music, and related stuff... :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

While I thought about saying here that it really only means that I spend way too much time online, what it DOES really mean is that I've spent some good time with some great folks, many friends among 'em, who share my interest in something wicked awesome b!tc4!n' super cool- that being, guitars, music, and related stuff... :cool:

That's the spirit!!! :thu:

Thanks for being here Caev!

(...and beware, 'Zan is right behind you! :eek: )

Archived