Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Raconteurs, any takers??

Tea For One

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think its fair to compare the Raconteurs to the White stripes. Other than Jack White, there are little to no similarities. The Raconteurs is more of a "project band" with members from three different bands coming together to do this thing. I like both.
Hooray for the Moon

I don't think its fair to compare the Raconteurs to the White stripes. Other than Jack White, there are little to no similarities. The Raconteurs is more of a "project band" with members from three different bands coming together to do this thing. I like both.

Wasn't comparing. Just stating a preference. I prefer the interaction of a full band but they both have their place.

Raconteurs kick @ss.

Their new album came out about a month ago and it's still in my stereo. I just absolutally love what the group's putting out and would love to see them live.

I just picked up the first CD yesterday (okay, I'm a bit behind here) and it's a good one! Really cool, interesting, guitar-based songs. Good writing, very creative, lots of little "things" going on in the songs to keep you engaged.

Definitely something I would recommend.

Steven

"And the guitar players look damaged

They've been outcasts all their lives"

-Jagger/Richards-

Archived