Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Craig.....any word on your Reason book...

......was just following up on your last word about it possibly coming out sometime this month...did you receive a release date?.....btw...who is the publisher? and what is the tentative title?....can't wait to see it....oh also...I saw that Peff is ironically doing a similar book w/cd......thanks...joe

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A copy was sent to me last Tuesday, it should show up on Monday or Tuesday...so it's officially out. The book was done through Wizoo, and is produced and distributed by Music Sales. (A German version will be produced by Wizoo sometime in the future.) The book is 48 pages long and is part of the "Quick Start" guide series, which comes out of the chute with 7 books (I also did one on SONAR, I'll know what the other titles are when I get the books. I think there's one on MIDI). These books are designed to get you up and running as fast as possible and each includes a CD. My Reason book has a CD-ROM with tutorial files, some samples (Chapman Stick and PRS bass), and several videos very similar to the style used in my online seminars (e.g., Battery and SONAR). I am also working on another book that will be ready by NAMM, can't give the details yet... I hope you like the books!!

Speaking of which, props goes to Craig. Integrity, class, style, and a thoughtful and insightful measuring of words. His posts are always dead on. [b]Electronic Projects...[/b] is a classic, as I'm sure all his other journalistic endeavors have been. :) If only the mainstream news media had such standards. Craig, could you post a list of all your writings. I bought my [b]...Projects...[/b] book way back when. I forgot you even existed until I got into recording enough that I started buying mags that you were in regularly (I'm sure you made appearences in various guitar mags [that I won't waste my money on now-no offense, Lisa-I've just heard it all before-I know you have to do what is in the best busines interests of the mag-my tastes are much more odd.]) Have you ever done/considered doing any political/spiritual commentary/editorial? Like the forum page in the paper sort of thing? I really enjoy yours posts in the non-musical topics. :) [ 11-12-2001: Message edited by: dr destructo ]

Archived