Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Reharm Room

SK

I noticed "In My Life" on your page there.

I had a de-arrangement from a few years ago that I was going to sing on. For one reason or another, most likely time and $ consideration, I never got around to it. So I think everyone knows it, so just sing along, just don't sing over my solo, ok?---kinda of a music minus one thing. The verse starts right in at the top.

http://www.divshare.com/download/6881810-02d

I just had a chance to listen to this! So very kick ass in every way! I wish I could play/think like that!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since davinwv did that nice, pretty version of "Someday my Prince", here's a different one.

In the Reharm Room, we get to mess around with tunes in different ways. I hadn't played this song in years, but the 'reharm demon' made me do a rough take, trying stuff out. :freak: (probably delete this in a couple days.)

http://stashbox.org/461401/SMPWC.mov

Since davinwv did that nice, pretty version of "Someday my Prince", here's a different one.

In the Reharm Room, we get to mess around with tunes in different ways. I hadn't played this song in years, but the 'reharm demon' made me do a rough take, trying stuff out. :freak: (probably delete this in a couple days.)

http://stashbox.org/461401/SMPWC.mov

I wish I could hear it. I cannot open .mov files with Windows Media Player. Could you post it as an mp3?

Hey all,

sorry I'm a little late gettin' to the dance here but I'm involved in a project that is taking-up a lot of my precious forum carousing and browsing time. :freak:

In the order that they appear in this thread, here are my comments.

Davin - great playing and sound on Prince - very enjoyable. :thu:

Dave Ferris - Beautiful tune and playing - very solid trio sound - terrific. :wave:

SK - once again, SK just being SK - a freakin' creative genius! Damn, how many key changes did you go through on that derangement? You have some serious issues my friend - please keep it up - I'm lovin' every second of it!! :rawk:

Nice stuff, vicsant. Some unconventional voicings/progressions there, which will make your writing unique.

Nice page too. I need to get me a web page so you can just click here and go to -"Live From The Reharm Room."

And thanks folks... just an academic version of the tune. Yep, Piano4U, about the key changes, my main "serious issue" is a short attention span. ;):)

• 2 weeks later...

Good grief, the Reharm Room has hit page 2 and not a soul in sight. Guess everybody's out shopping.

Well let me just say everything you play is worth posting! Especially the unrehearsed and the raw. Weird song though, huh? "softly"? "as in a morning sunrise"?? I don't think so. ;)

Cool. Always a surprise and always great to hear the latest.

Vicsant, I enjoyed your playing very much, too. Especially Rainy Day.

"........! Try to make It..REAL! compared to what? ! ! ! " - BOPBEEPER