Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - That's what I call snow!!

Phred

Wow, that is some amazing snow. I've lived in the US Northeast and can appreciate what you're dealing with.

It probably wouldn't be nice for me to talk about the current weather in Sunny San Diego.

Casio PX-5S, Korg Kronos 61, Omnisphere 2, Ableton Live, LaunchKey 25, 2M cables

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This weekend I was watching "The Day After Tomorrow" for the 2nd time with the wife on TV and could not help laughing at the irony: The first time I watched this film we were at the beach in Caraguatatuba (up on Sao Paulo's North coast) and it was an easy 35 Celsius at night. This time, I went outside for some fresh air and it looked like I was in the movie somehow :freak:
"I'm ready to sing to the world. If you back me up". (Lennon to his bandmates, in an inspired definition of what it's all about).

We got near 90 F here in the valley, and the A/C went on briefly to keep the house from getting too warm. Evenings are wonderful, down into the mid 50's. This is a pretty nice time of year down here, but soon the cactus will flower and the summer will come with a vengeance. Hopefully it won't wait until nearly Thanksgiving again to leave....

....in the meantime, all that snow in Denver means Lake Meade will be a little more full this spring- thanks!

Archived