Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Moving the needle back

Chunk

I remember reading an article about how Duane Allman would practice while listening to records barefoot and he would move the needle back with his toes. So my question is, is there a software program that will allow you to go back on a song without starting the song over again? Like moving the needle back on a record, given that all my music is digital.

all chucks children are out there playing his licks

*Bob Seger

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
guitarzan, have you used the Tascam? And if so how do you like it? I like the fact that it is portable but before I spend $200.00 I want to make sure it works for what I want.

all chucks children are out there playing his licks

*Bob Seger

I remember reading an article about how Duane Allman would practice while listening to records barefoot and he would move the needle back with his toes. So my question is, is there a software program that will allow you to go back on a song without starting the song over again? Like moving the needle back on a record, given that all my music is digital.

any audio editor will do this, and most have slow down without changing pitch capabilities. Or you can get 'the amazing slow downer' software.

Bill

"I believe that entertainment can aspire to be art, and can become art, but if you set out to make art you're an idiot."

Steve Martin

Show business: we're all here because we're not all there.

Archived