Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Stereo Keyboard Amp Thread

Kayvon

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Jim, is you sell your KS200's, you won't lose any money on them. You have two of them don't you? Maybe all you need is one KS500.

Mike T.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

Mike:

I own one KP-200s and one KP-100s. The KP-100s is a keeper no matter what - it's too handy for intimate gigs. Since the KP-500s is nearly the same physical size and weight but twice the power of the KP-200s, the 200 watter is the likely unit to be replaced.

I had considered getting one of those SL-200s (200 watt slave) to go with my KP-200s but the new KP-500s makes that idea obsolete.

Hey guys - can you figure out how many channels are on the KP-500?

The website says:

Two stereo preamps with Volume, 3D Expander, Bass, Mid, and Treble controls

Two pairs of 1/4-inch inputs on each channel

So I take that to mean 2 stereo input channels.

Moe

---

• 3 years later...
Resurrecting an old thread here - I rarely hear anyone talk about the Motion Sound KP500-SN. Keyboard gave it a great review recently. Does anyone on here currently use one?

Endorsing Artist/Ambassador for MAG Organs and Motion Sound Amplifiers, Organ player for SRT - www.srtgroove.com

Archived