Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

POS Guitar

Chunk

Seriously....I came across this guitar it is a POS brand acoustic/electric and I can't find anything on the internet. Has anyone had any experience with this brand?

all chucks children are out there playing his licks

*Bob Seger

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know I know....it has a plastic back like an ovation. I have looked on the internet I have check the blue book of acoustic guitars and I can't find a thing. And anything with a plastic back is a POS....

all chucks children are out there playing his licks

*Bob Seger

I had a genuine POS guitar once.

It didn't actually say "POS' on it anywhere, but it was obvious. :laugh:

Plus I think others on here have had that brand of guitar complete with 100% original parts, because I've seen them say their guitar is a "total POS".

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Wow, maybe they thought that potential $ucker$ might confuse "POS" with "PRS"... I can attest that it certainly isn't a "CO'S" guitar... ;):thu::D

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

chunk

I was out today looking in recycle shops wasting time, I have bought 3 guitars in them, some have lots of guitars plenty of the bignames some just a couple pcs of........laying around, anyway today I spotted an accoutic with a big POS on the headstock made me laugh but didnt pick it up though :o

grant

Speaking of POS... when I was in India last summer, I saw these in a couple of music stores: Givson Guitars

Anyone heard of them before? I like how the logo is so familiar...

Paul

Haven't seen that one, but I just ran across an Indian made Hobner brand guitar on Craigslist. Same script style as Höfner. What next? Pender solid body electrics from India?

Scott Fraser

Scott Fraser

Speaking of POS... when I was in India last summer, I saw these in a couple of music stores: Givson Guitars

Paul

Haven't seen that one, but I just ran across an Indian made Hobner brand guitar on Craigslist. Same script style as Höfner. What next? Pender solid body electrics from India?

Scott Fraser

Or maybe we might be seeing Martian acoustics from someplace that is out of this world?

Michelle

My new baby is a 2002 Collectors by Ovation

I think this is a cool song title -- "Can't Remember to Forget"

Paul

Those are funny. They are all "Spanish" style guitars and a large portion look like Fende, er make that Venders.

Raise your children and spoil your grandchildren. Spoil your children and raise your grandchildren.

Well to be fair, the site does say `beware of imitation-check

for holograms`. I for one, would sure not want to end up with a holographic guitar :D

I wouldn't want one either. But it sounds like they want you to be sure that the guitar is a "genuine imitation" :laugh:.

Michelle

My new baby is a 2002 Collectors by Ovation

I think this is a cool song title -- "Can't Remember to Forget"

Archived