Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: More about sheep

Garrafon

Don't ask why, but has come to my attention that, in Montana, it is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperone.

This may have serious repurcusions for various of our esteemed forumites. Any of you going to Montana anytime soon (you know who you are)? If so, please don't forget a chaperone. FOr some of you (again, you know who you are) (it's a good idea for their to be a chaperone anyway, regardless of whether you are in Montana).

Happy New Year! :wave:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah.

You know who you are - you folks who Mr. Garrafon is talking about.

Better straighten up and fly right.

You...(ewe).

:snax:

http://www.grand-illusions.com/acatalog/magic_sheep.jpg

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I dunno, Mr. MLC. The sheep may be a step up from your usual Saturday Night Special. :eek::laugh::rawk::D

but, but, but they are my usual Saturday Night specials... :whistle:

Oooof, you are a fast typist. I thought I deleted that before you could see it.

Good thing you didn't get a copy of that picture of a hole in the wall. After I posted it, I thought it looked a little too, oh I dunno... familiar? :eek::D

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

OK, I am confused. Does the chaperone have to be another sheep? Where do you get chaps for sheep in any case?

The chaperones have to be officially sanctioned. Here is the last graduating class:

http://worldofwonder.net/image1/sheep-tm.jpg

Sheep chaps are widely available. We have to show a picture of them on humans since pictures of sheep in chaps are illegal in 14 states.

http://www.tactiletreasures.iwarp.com/images/chaps_bb.jpg

Steve

A Lifetime of Peace, Love and Protest Music

www.rock-xtreme.com

:D

I love it when Mr. MidLifeCrisis starts talking about sheep.

He gets so wound up that he can't stop.

It's gotta be one of his favorite subjects.

:snax:

Somebody prove me wrong. :laugh:

I simply (and innocently, I might add) try to educate you all on an interesting tidbit of legal information...and look what happens. :rolleyes:

Hey, this is my last day here for a while...so Happy New Year to you and your sheep.

[font:Arial Black] OK, now you got me wondering. Where you goin'? [/font] :o

[font:Comic Sans MS] A man takes the day off work and decides to go out golfing. He is on the second hole when he notices a little lamb sitting next to the green.

He thinks nothing of it and is about to shoot when he hears, "Baaaa. 9 Iron"

The man looks around and doesn't see anyone. "Baaaa. 9 Iron."

He looks at the little lamb and decides to prove the lamb wrong, puts his other club away, and grabs a 9 iron. Boom! he hits it 10 inches from the cup. He is shocked.

He says to the little lamb, "Wow that's amazing. You must be a lucky lamb, eh?"

The little lamb reply's "Baaaa. Lucky lamb." The man decides to take the little lamb with him to the next hole.

"What do you think little lamb?" the man asks.

"Baaaa. 3 wood." The guy takes out a 3 wood and Boom! Hole in one. The man is befuddled and doesn't know what to say. By the end of the day, the man golfed the best game of golf in his life and asks the little lamb, "OK where to next?"

The little lamb replies "Baaaa. Las Vegas." They go to Las Vegas and the guy says, "OK little lamb, now what?"

The lamb says, "Baaaa Roulette."

Upon approaching the roulette table, the man asks," What do you think I should bet?"

The little lamb replies, "Baaaa. $3000,black 6."

Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game, the man figures what the heck. Boom! Tons of cash comes sliding back across the table. The man takes his winnings and buys the best room in the hotel.

He sits the little lamb down and says, "Lamb, I don't know how to repay you. You've won me all this money and I am forever grateful."

The little lamb replies, "Baaaa, Kiss Me."

He figures why not, since after all the little lamb did for him he deserves it. With a kiss, the little lamb turns into a gorgeous 15-year-old girl.

"And that, your honor, is how the girl ended up in my room."

[/font]

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2287/2144319246_8f52337827_o.jpg

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

And I was just going to announce that I was moving to Montana Soon going to be a "Mental toss flycoon." (thanks Frank, for my cover story)

Happy ewe near :grin:

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

OK, now you got me wondering. Where you goin'?

Good joke...or was that what really happened to you?! :P

I'm off to Curacao for a little R&R (not to mention warmth, lack of snow, and a dream and a hope to catch a glimpse of that shiny ball in the sky (we don't see much of that up here in the winter))....then, after that, I start a series of trials (including a murder trial...no, I'm not the defendant....this time) that may seriously impede my ability to contribute (I use that word very loosely) to the online world.

But, don't feel too badly for me (like you were feeling badly for me at all), because early March and its off to Cancun.

I think it's a proven scientific fact that you can't withstand upstate NY winters unless you take frequent vacations in areas with scantily clad women (and, in the case of Curacao, often topless). So, really, I'm only going for medical reasons.

Just the other day I was in the store looking at wine, and saw Barking Sheep Wine.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2327/2166327615_f4d38c9661_o.jpg

I thought of you guys. :D

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

Mine baah every so ecstaticly... :cool:

Mike.

Dood.

What the hell you talkin' 'bout?

There is no such word as ecstatidy. :rolleyes:

You're putting something in their water... aren'tcha?

====================================

No results found for ecstaticly.

Did you mean Ecstatical (in dictionary) or Ecstatic (in encyclopedia)?

Dictionary suggestions:

Ecstatical

ecstatically

Ecstatic

ecstatic

eustatically

ecstatic ly

ecstatic-ly

Encyclopedia suggestions:

Ecstatic

Ecstatica

Agosta, Italy

Exocuticle

Augusta (Italy)

Augusta, Italy

Egotistical

Request article

Would you like to search the encyclopedias, or search the Web for ecstaticly?

For better results, try our search tips.

Mine baah every so ecstaticly... :cool:

Mike.

Dood.

There is no such word as ecstatidy. :rolleyes:

Mike? :eek:

I looked for a word wich described the sound sheep made when they are in ecstasy but could not find one... :(

Thanks for playing... here is your consolation prize.. :wave:

http://www.timetunnelmusic.com/Emoticons/grammarpolice.jpg

Steve

A Lifetime of Peace, Love and Protest Music

www.rock-xtreme.com

Mike? :eek:

I apologize Steve.

We had just returned from dinner and I was not in the best frame of mind - primarily because it was the end of the week and trying to cram five days of work into three when everybody is still half-baked from the holidays isn't too easy.

In fact, it wasn't long after I wrote that post that I fell asleep on the sofa and had one of those dreams where I'm paralyzed and can't get up.

I dunno. I kinda like ecstaticly. :laugh:

Archived