Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Holidays!!

SilverDragonSoun

I just wanted to extend my warmest wishes to all the forumites and their families for a safe and joyous Holiday Season! I'm leaving for about a week and won't be able to post, so I wanted to make sure I send this out before I left! May all your GAS issues be fulfilled and be a pleasant experience for you and your loved ones!

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Festivus for the Rest of Us. Who would like to start the Airing of Grievances?

When I was a kid, our elderly next door neighbors, the DiMarcos, would invite us to their house for Christmas Eve with their kids, grandkids, greatgrandkids, etc., to join them for the "seven fishes". Seven? Looked more like 70! If it lived in water, it was on the table.

These days, we usually spend Christmas Day with the Corleones, aka watch "Godfather and "Godfather II". Contrary to popular belief, there was no third movie. I refuse to believe in it's existance.

Wishing everyone here all the best this season and always.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5158/godfather3gf5.jpg

Merry Christmas everybody!

Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

I'm leaving for about a week and won't be able to post, so I wanted to make sure I send this out before I left! May all your GAS issues be fulfilled and be a pleasant experience for you and your loved ones!

Where in the heck do Arizonians go in the winter? Saskatchewan?

God rest ye, merry forumites.

Here for the gear.

I'm stuck working graveyard hours in LA through Christmas. Aside from seeing some friends and returning home to family on the 27th I'm hoping my present to myself arrives by the time I get back. Other then that this is going to just plain suck. Oh well, Happy Holidays everyone.

Hey, been out awhile, so... Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus, Great Blessings, good paying and fun gigs, may u always have a swingen drummer, and may Santa bring u whatever it is u want..u guys call it gas...I really dont know what that means..n Im not kidding....and contrary..there is a 3rd Godfather movie, so Im in a minority, I like it...theres some great old Alfa Romeo's in it..n Mark..Im related to the Dimarco's..n I never liked fish..

Have a Cool Yule...A.

I'm stuck working graveyard hours in LA through Christmas. Aside from seeing some friends and returning home to family on the 27th I'm hoping my present to myself arrives by the time I get back. Other then that this is going to just plain suck. Oh well, Happy Holidays everyone.

Hey Marky. Damn. Sorry for your situation. Hopefully you can make the best of it.

BTW, what's your present to yourself? I know it's something good. :)

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Thanks Tom - I shouldn't complain because things can certainly be worse then having too much work and this is somewhat self-imposed. Only now I'm tired and burnt out and could really use a break after way too many hours over the last couple of months. Anyway my basement (home studio) is in shambles after tearing off some wainscot style paneling(uck) and waiting on some quotes for replacing drywall and re-doing my hung ceiling. This all started by replacing my Mackie console with a rack mount mixer. Nothing too exciting for most here but with the new mixer I needed a monitor switcher for driving multiple monitor pairs and ended up going slightly overboard with this (although I love this kind of stuff):

http://www.colemanaudio.com/prodimages/TB4large.jpg

Thanks for your concern and best to you and yours.

Seasons greetings from South Florida! (where we string christmas lights on the coconut palms)

thanks to all the dedicated keys bangers ... I always learn something new and get inspired reading posts on this forum.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

- tripp

tripp323

Nord Electro, Kawai MP, Roland JX-305, Korg T1 & 707

Yeah.

And vodka? ...it's not just for breakfast anymore.

http://www.recipetips.com/images/recipe/beverages/screwdriver.jpg

I mean, it IS the holidaze, right? :D

:snax:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

You know what I haven't had in a long time?

Egg nog.

I don't want the overprocessed supermarket stuff. All I want is a small glass of homemade egg nog with a shot of bourbon. I don't like Paula Deen on the Food Network but I bet she makes one hell of a great egg nog.

I bought some egg nog at the ABC store the other day. Gave it to my parents for a pre-Christmas present.

I went back earlier this week to get a few more bottles and they were all sold out..

Yeah. :rolleyes:

So I got a couple of bottles of Bailey's.

No, it's not the same, but it's nice to have a bottle of Bailey's around the house just in case...

you get thirsty.

http://www.timothyotooles.com/baileys.jpg

Archived