Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

DO NOT mess with Michael Anthony

zeronyne

He has the earth on his side:

Water main floods Eddie's yard...JUST Eddie's yard. :(

...A broken water main in Studio City sent thousands of gallons of water flowing down Coldwater Canyon Avenue and into Van Halen's yard...

...Fire spokesman Cecil Manresa confirmed Van Halen's was the lone home affected by the water...

"For instance" is not proof.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might that indeed be evidence of 'bringing the suck'?

On a slightly related note, why do I hear Michael Anthony's name and immediately think of his being a hair stylist?

Because he had a truly righteous mullet for the longest time?

\m/

Erik

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

--Sun Tzu

Might that indeed be evidence of 'bringing the suck'?

On a slightly related note, why do I hear Michael Anthony's name and immediately think of his being a hair stylist?

Because he had a truly righteous mullet for the longest time?

You're time.

Yes. Mr. Anthony sported a wicked awesome mullet for years. I like to think that he drove a 1973 Camero the entire time with a broken 8-track player as the stereo system. However I'm guessing with his rather vast financial resources he would have at least repaired the 8-track player.

[font:Comic Sans MS]RIGHT NOW[/font] Mike is leaving a surprise in Eddie's birdbath!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j65/bottomgottem/michaelanthony.jpg

My whole trick is to keep the tune well out in front. If I play Tchaikovsky, I play his melodies and skip his spiritual struggle. ~Liberace

Archived