Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The "Christmas Card" thread.....

dave251

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My wife and I posted our version of Jingle Bell Rock which is pretty much done verbatim except I added a guitar solo in the middle. It is the first song on our My Space page link below that should autoplay. She did drums and vocals, I did guitar and bass. We are still learning how to record and mix so hope it isn't too hard on the ears! :)

Reverbnation stuff

More Reverbnation stuff

I feel happy! I feel happy!

I wrote this last Christmas....

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=4947931

I might rename it to "Merry F-n' Christmas"

Baring in mind it was recorded on a real POS guitar, and I had just been made redundant... It's got some real christmas chear! ;) :-)

Yes Trucks full of festive cheer but i like it, nice one.

G

Love life, some twists and turns are more painful than others, but love life.....

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=592101

Nice piece Lee.

Well it's not much compared to others contributions! But it served it's purpose at the time. But ahhh I really should fix that guitar, I think January was the last time it was in a playable state lol

ADDED: Although I should give writing credits, for over half of it to various Skip James songs.. Including that kinda "awkward" (with want of a better description) delta rhythm/groove :-)

Some cool fingerpickin' in those tracks you put up, I enjoyed them.

Nice piece Lee.

Well it's not much compared to others contributions! But it served it's purpose at the time. But ahhh I really should fix that guitar, I think January was the last time it was in a playable state lol

ADDED: Although I should give writing credits, for over half of it to various Skip James songs.. Including that kinda "awkward" (with want of a better description) delta rhythm/groove :-)

Some cool fingerpickin' in those tracks you put up, I enjoyed them.

The second one has my wife playing flute. I had some real problems with the MIDI instruments losing sync so the whole thing is slightly out of whack.

Archived