Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

O/T Jimmy Bruno & Joe Beck playing in Manalapan NJ Sunday...

Cal F.

Two veteran guitarists are sharing the stage on Sunday at the Monmouth County Library Headquarters at 2PM.

JIMMY BRUNO & JOE BECK released a very successful CD "Polarity" several years ago and are ready to combine their legendary talents again this weekend.

Music will include tunes from their joint CD as well as jazz guitar favorites like JoySpring and Loverman.

It's a great way to relax and hear fabulous jazz on a lazy Sunday afternoon!

Monmouth County Jazz Month (ends this Sunday)

Monmouth County Library Headquarters

125 Symmes Drive

Manalapan, NJ

For performance details go to www.jimmybrunoguitarinstitute.com

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Music will include tunes from their joint CD as well as jazz guitar favorites like JoySpring and Loverman.

Sounds like their repertoire spams several eras. Oops, I should've said spans! Not spams :laugh:

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

I'm much more interested in the fact that there's some place called "Manalapan, NJ". I mean, LOTS of people can play Jazz, and some of them are called Bruno or even Beck, but how many people can claim to live in Manalapan?

Shouldn't someplace called "Manalapan" be in the Philippines?

I'm much more interested in the fact that there's some place called "Manalapan, NJ". I mean, LOTS of people can play Jazz, and some of them are called Bruno or even Beck, but how many people can claim to live in Manalapan?

Shouldn't someplace called "Manalapan" be in the Philippines?

They had to go someplace when Bayonne, Hoboken, and Mamaroneck got too crowded. :D

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

I'm bummed I can't make it.

We have lots of places with names like Manalapan: Matawan, Ho-Ho-Kus, and Hackensack. I don't think Mamaroneck is ours though, I think that is on Lon-G (hard "G" sound on the end there) Island.

check out some comedy I've done:

http://louhasspoken.tumblr.com/

My Unitarian Jihad Name: Brother Broadsword of Enlightened Compassion.

We have lots of places with names like Manalapan: Matawan, Ho-Ho-Kus, and Hackensack.

Ho-Ho-Kus is pretty intriguing. Our funniest placename is Whakatani, which doesn't sound very funny until you learn that in Maori transliterations, the "wh" is pronounced as an "f". It amuses tourists and Australians no end. Especially when they see "whakapapa" on the map too.

We have lots of places with names like Manalapan: Matawan, Ho-Ho-Kus, and Hackensack.

Ho-Ho-Kus is pretty intriguing. Our funniest placename is Whakatani, which doesn't sound very funny until you learn that in Maori transliterations, the "wh" is pronounced as an "f". It amuses tourists and Australians no end. Especially when they see "whakapapa" on the map too.

Wow. OMG; LMFAO. That's messed up, ehrr, f'd up; that's pretty funny.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Archived