Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Improviing My Sound Quality

Markyboard

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think at this point you might as well get the good ones. They're just a little bit more.

I wanted to save some money for the 24k gold contact AC outlets and I'm on a very limited budget.

Tom - Are you dating that chick in your avatar? If not is she free for dinner tomorrow?

Tom - Are you dating that chick in your avatar? If not is she free for dinner tomorrow?

I'm her pimp. :cool:

I think we can deal. How much ya got?

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

No thanks -I don't deal with Basteds.

It's bastids. The word is, was and forever will be BASTIDS. :mad:

http://justinsomnia.org/images/sonoma_county_fair_turkey_leg.jpg

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

You might as well buy the Steady Ultrasonic Carbon-Kevlar Electric Rectifer. Better than the average UPS for your Vahalla cords.

Yamaha (Motif XS7, Motif 6, TX81Z), Korg (R3, Triton-R), Roland (XP-30, D-50, Juno 6, P-330). Novation A Station, Arturia Analog Experience Factory 32

As someone who regularly manages to gift venues the odd AC cable I think I may pass. I thought this was a joke at first, then remembered the ridiculous (and expensive) ends to which "hi-fi buffs" will go in search of their perfect sound and suddenly it didn't seem all that ridiculous. Remember those little foil squares that were on sale a few years back which you stuck on all your lightbulbs and somehow made all the difference?

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

If these things were priced at $250 they would fly off the shelves to the same people who buy Monster cables. I think I will repackage air purifiers and call them aural sonic conditioners. Tell people the pure air particles sound better than dirty air particles. The perfect accessory for your Monster cables.

Steve

A Lifetime of Peace, Love and Protest Music

www.rock-xtreme.com

Remember those little foil squares that were on sale a few years back which you stuck on all your lightbulbs and somehow made all the difference?

Nope.

That must've been a UK thing.

Remember those little foil squares that were on sale a few years back which you stuck on all your lightbulbs and somehow made all the difference?

Nope.

That must've been a UK thing.

Probably. In my experience, UK hi-fi nerds are the most obsessional in the world!

Studio: Yamaha P515 | Yamaha Tyros 5 | Yamaha HX1 | Moog Sub 37

Road: Yamaha YC88 | Nord Electro 5D

Archived