Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Beer cooling for your computer

ITGITC

This is off-topic, but since it seems that so many of the latest threads have been off-topic, that makes this ON-TOPIC with all the rest of 'em. :cool:

Many of you have heard of computer hardware enthusiasts who cool their systems with water.

Tom's Hardware has a video on the benefits of cooling your computer with BEER. :thu:

I saw it, and I thought of you guys. :/ I hope you like it.

CLONK FOR VIDEO

If you like it, let me know. If you don't, then perhaps an ice-cold BEER will help your attitude. :)

http://www.beeristheanswer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/05/beer-before-bed.gif

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beer is cool

Noah

yeah.

did you sleep well, noah?

I don't get it. :confused:

Look at the graphic in my first post. :)

BTW, I think using beer for a coolant like this is a waste of good beer. But I enjoyed watching other people do it.

Yes, I realize that my sense of humor is perhaps a bit skewed... hangs a little to the left, I believe. :laugh:

Is There Gas in the Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Look at the graphic in my first post. :)

BTW, I think using beer for a coolant like this is a waste of good beer. But I enjoyed watching other people do it.

Yes, I realize that my sense of humor is perhaps a bit skewed... hangs a little to the left, I believe. :laugh:

Is There Gas in the Car? :cool:

Ahhhhh. Me stupid. :blush::)

And I agree with you. Shouldn't waste beer like that! It's just un-American. :thu:

Noah

Archived