Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: College

Megiliel

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lenoir-Rhyne College is a co-educational, private liberal arts college founded in 1891 and located in Hickory, North Carolina, in the western part of the state. The college is associated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA). Lenoir-Rhyne enrolls approximately 1,600 students.

The college's curriculum combines liberal arts with professional studies. Lenoir-Rhyne was selected in 2005 as a "College of Distinction" by the college-tracking web site Colleges of Distinction based on student engagement, quality teaching, community, and successful outcomes. Lenoir-Rhyne was also ranked first in the state in its category by U.S. News & World Report in its 2007 Americas Best Colleges issue. The rankings, released Aug. 18, 2006, also placed the college 11th in the South in the category Best Comprehensive Colleges Bachelors.

Told ya it was awesome.

Good luck to ya, Meg. I'm very impressed with your choice of schools. I had never even heard of that school.

Are you applying anywhere else?

Don

"There once was a note, Pure and Easy. Playing so free, like a breath rippling by."

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=574296

http://www.myspace.com/imdrs

Hopefully not. But I do have backups, of course: Converse (SC) and Warren Wilson (NC). From what I've seen, though, they're not as awesome as L-R.

Thanks, guys!

www.myspace.com/donahelena

Support bored teenage ghost hunters. www.myspace.com/rock_paranormal

Kool!

Prety sune yule bee righting reel goo d like meee... :laugh:

Eye kin right reel reel gud withot kolidge. ;)

www.myspace.com/donahelena

Support bored teenage ghost hunters. www.myspace.com/rock_paranormal

Archived