Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Monsters on my Doorstep

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Cereal: [b]They've all been here tonight. Werewolf, Frankenstein, Mrs. Frankenstein, Mummy, Dracula. Still waiting for Godzilla and Creature from the Black Lagoon. Thank goodness they accepted my offering of chocolate.[/b][/quote] We played a show in Raleigh, N.C. last Saturday and I was attacked by [b]The Creature from the Backstage Pass[/b] :eek: I'll have to toss a couple Mr. Goodbar's in my guitar case for future shows. ;) Man, so much useful information on these boards. :p
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

My sister and I drove out to my mom's house tonight, where there were all sorts of weird and wonderful little creatures stopping in and hanging out. The little female creatures usually hung out with my mom in the living room, marvelling over her minature home-made "Halloween Town." The little male creatures usually came back into my Dad's den, to check out his wall-to-wall revolutionary- and civil-war gun collection. My pop also has an antique 8ft wood airplane propeller mounted on his den wall, and my older brother would tell the kids, "We shot that off a plane in Afganistan this week." Early this morning, the Curve got to do some of his own trick-or-treating, on his fouton with a special someone...brunette, about 5'4"...a lovely and affectionate creature. The Curve likes Halloween chocolate. E :)

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

(Austin Powers voice) YEAHHH, BABY, way to go Curve and Coaster... HAHAHAHA...I haven't heard that particular reference in a long time, Coaster. We had a light crew last night trick or treat wise. BTW...your references to the Creature reminded me of this gig we played on a floating dock at a marina. Our drummer was set up next to the edge of the dock with his back to the water. As it got dark, I made a little reference to him about this webbed green hand coming up out of the dark black water and grabbing him by the ankle and pulling him in the water. HAHAHAHA...you should have seen the look on his face, like he was actually freaked out by the thought. Stephen King had a pretty grisly short story along that line too.
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived