Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WHOOPTY FREAKIN' DO!!!!!

The UPS guy just delivered a large box who's contents are as follows: [b]*(2) MOTU 828 firewire audio interfaces *(1) MOTU Fastlane USB Midi Interface. *(5) BIG Green Smiley Interfaces[/b] :D :D :D :D :D I wonder what they do... :eek:
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, good for you Khan! congratulations on the Holloween / "Christmas" presents! :) I sure hope you're a Mac user... MOTU hasn't been really keeping their promises about "releasing their windows XP drivers online the same day as XP ships". (sigh) Phil O'Keefe Sound Sanctuary Recording Riverside CA http://members.aol.com/ssanctuary/index.html pokeefe777@msn.com

[quote]Originally posted by pokeefe777@msn.com: [b]Hey, good for you Khan! congratulations on the Holloween / "Christmas" presents! :) I sure hope you're a Mac user... MOTU hasn't been really keeping their promises about "releasing their windows XP drivers online the same day as XP ships". (sigh) [/b][/quote] Thanks Phil. Yes, I am a Mac User. :) The cool thing about firewire is that the 828's can be used on any firewire equipped computer without having to install a PCI card. Even a [b] (GULP) [/b] :eek: PC. :eek: There may be a Gigasampler in my future. :D [ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: KHAN ]

[quote][b]The UPS guy just delivered a large box who's contents are as follows: *(2) MOTU 828 firewire audio interfaces *(1) MOTU Fastlane USB Midi Interface. *(5) BIG Green Smiley Interfaces I wonder what they do... -------------------- KHAN (Always hopeful, yet discontent)[/b][/quote] YEAH KHAN! YOU GO BOY-EEEEE!!! -------------------- CURVE (Always hopeless, yet content) :)

Eric Vincent (ASCAP)

www.curvedominant.com

[quote]Originally posted by Cereal: [b]Welcome o great Kubla Khan to the venerable society of MOTU abusers.[/b][/quote] Who are you calling Kubla? ------ There seem to be some knobs on the front, and a few funny looking jack like thingamajigs on the back of the 828's. Any ideas? ;) -------------------- KHAN(Unfrozen Caveman Guitarist) [ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: KHAN ]

Archived