Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm getting used to the forums now.

Everybody else settling in with the new features? My only suggestion is that I wish all the links were not just a different color, but *underlined* as well. It's too easy to miss links as they appear now. I still miss the spell check, but I fiynd eye kan spel jusst fiyne witthout itt. :D Otherwise, it seems like we're back up to almost normal speed... Good job, Rob! :)

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]well when is a reply going to kick us out to the topic list??? :mad: [/b][/quote] That doesn't bother me... I always end up going back to the subject anyway to make sure I didn't say something [i]totally[/i] stupid... :D

[quote]Originally posted by popmusic: [b]I still miss the spell check, but I fiynd eye kan spel jusst fiyne witthout itt. :D [/b][/quote] eye kann grite pritty good too... meye bussness english is butter now ! :D Things are working pretty fine....

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

[quote]Originally posted by alphajerk: [b]well when is a reply going to kick us out to the topic list??? :mad: [/b][/quote] Alpha, just open EACH THREAD in a new window. Then after you finish your post, close the window. SHAZAM.....TOPIC LIST. :D [ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: KHAN ]
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Archived