Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I was KIDDING, But Keith Richards...

ITGITC

actually snorted his father's ashes. :grin:

Yeah.

I posted a joke in the 'humor' thread about a similar incident.

Who'd a thunk that bad boy Keith would go and do it.

Read the article HERE .

Is There Gas in the Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I couldn't resist grinding 'em up with a little blow"

that says it all I guess.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

When I read that article earlier today, I lost whatever respect I had left for Keith Richards. It's one thing to do something that wacky, but it's another to talk about it publicly. No matter how you look at it, what he did and his talking about it later is extremely disrespectful of his father, even taking away the bizarre (and potentially dangerous) aspect of it.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Apparantly Keith Richards was kidding too. The latest word is that made this outrageous claim as a joke and didn't expect anyone to take it seriously! He didn't really do a line of his pop...

But here is a hilarious story... A couple of years ago, my guitar player was watching a Stones concert with his then seven-year-old son. They showed a close up of Keith Richards, and his son said "Daddy, is that BeetleJuice?". :)

Reality is like the sun - you can block it out for a time but it ain't goin' away...

Everytime I introduce "Brown Sugar and Honky Tonk" I say "and now a couple of tunes from the Strolling Bones." :grin:

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Archived