Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any Seattleites want to play a show tomorrow?

DC Ross

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And both of my bands are without a drummer this weekend. Bummer. That place is less than 10 minutes from my house. I might have to come by regardless and check you guys out!

One drummer is in Florida on vacation and the other in is Europe somewhere for work. Damn drummers.

How did your gig go? I wound up hitting two or three planned bars that night - yours was the last on the list because it was closest to home. Should have gone in reverse order. :(

Not to be presumptuous, but you also could have just gone to one bar...

Peace.

--SW

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

How did your gig go? I wound up hitting two or three planned bars that night - yours was the last on the list because it was closest to home. Should have gone in reverse order. :(

Peace.

--SW

It's more fun to try and make it out to see several friends that are playing in one night instead of just seeing one. :)

No worries, Bump! Twas a lot of fun, as the Lakepointe always is. I'm sure we'll be back again soon, it's kind of become a second home for us. The new(est) sound guy knows his stuff & always gets a lot of compliments. Definitely the best since Richard left.

It's not simple to be simple.

-H. Matisse

Ross Precision Guitars

Peace.

--SW

It's more fun to try and make it out to see several friends that are playing in one night instead of just seeing one. :)

I am proud to say that you are indeed about The Luv. Or else you're a general fan of pub crawls.

Peace.

--SW

spreadluv

Fanboy? Why, yes! Nordstrand Pickups and Guitars.

Messiaen knew how to parlay the funk.

Archived