Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

For the little ones

Hardtail

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abbey watches that show all the time.

I've never seen a Gibson in it though. Isn't it all puppet guitars?

Mostly but not all.

After a few years of those shows, I tend to phase out and not pay attention. I'll have to watch that one a little closer.

Just so I'm sure, it's the one with the theme music that goes "Dum ditty dum de dum de dum day"?

My son's been getting into this show lately.

http://www.noggin.com/shows/jacks.php

It's a cute show. It's all about playing music. From what I can see on the show, there's quite a few nice Gibsons on it.

Anyway... for those who have little kids, they may like this one.

Jeez, I wondered what happened to Steve after he quit Blues Clues!! We don't have cable hooked up so we rely on DVD's & videos so viewing is limited. One thing I can't stand is getting the catchy theme music from all these shows stuck in my head all day long. I try to purge them on the way to work with Hawkwind & Amon Duul II (this weeks in-car entertainment) but to no avail. Currently it is the theme to Johnny & The Sprites. We've never watched it but their online games feature the song heavily and my daughter likes to play them.

www.windhamhill.com - Shameless Advertising!

My son's been getting into this show lately.

http://www.noggin.com/shows/jacks.php

It's a cute show. It's all about playing music. From what I can see on the show, there's quite a few nice Gibsons on it.

Anyway... for those who have little kids, they may like this one.

Jeez, I wondered what happened to Steve after he quit Blues Clues!! We don't have cable hooked up so we rely on DVD's & videos so viewing is limited. One thing I can't stand is getting the catchy theme music from all these shows stuck in my head all day long.

I know exactly what you mean. It got to the point for me where I wanted to buy a "Tickle Me Elmo" just so I could stab it repeatedly with my Bowie knife. LOL!

Archived