Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

finally

Macbethstx

well I know it looks like i'm really flakey when it comes to equipment but i got an offer I couldn't resist. my friend is selling me his line6 lowdown and a podxt pro for $500 together. he quit playing bass and he's giving me a discount since i've known him for a long time.

does anyone know of any racks where i could fit this into?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Line-6-Bass-PODxt-Pro?sku=482252

also does anyone know of any cases that are made for line 6 lowdown 300?

i know there are cases for ampeg stuff and GK stuff but I can't find any line 6 cases.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you really won't need to use the POD pro with the lowdown. they're both modeling units. the POD pro would be good for recording, though.

i don't think you should bother with a case for the lowdown, either. it's heavy enough as it is. it should survive being moved around and loaded in and out of cars just fine.

robb.

i know but both for $500, even if i just turn around and sell it on ebay for just as much it's still a good deal.

i wasn't naysaying the purchase. i just don't think you'll have use for them both at the same time.

robb.

That's how I interpreted Robb's comments, too. By the way, one really great thing about the BPPro is its reamping functions...it's worth it for that feature alone.

"For instance" is not proof.

Archived