Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Informal Drop In OT Thread

King Kamehameha

I was just looking through some of the less useful parts of the forum and found out that jeremy c currently has the 16th highest post count in the MP Network...and Griffinator is right behind him at #17.

#20 is greenboy (now "g.") and 21 is Phil W (284 posts away from joining the 10k club).

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicely done.

I used to sing lead, and while I struggled with some songs, some I managed pretty well. Over the last 4 years we've had a real singer, and my ability has just about left me...

Tom

Thanks Guv!!

:)

G.

There's a couple of additions to the website. I'm singing & playing lead on 'Baker Lane'.

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed the dog, threw the canoe on the truck, and proceeded to the lake where there was a torrential down-pour.

I drove home and turned on the news to find out the weather was gonna be crap all day.

I went into the bedroom, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. I cuddled up to my girlfriends back, now with a different idea altogether, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My girlfriend mumbled, 'Can you believe my stupid ass boyfriend is out fishing in that crap!?'

I still don't know if she was kidding.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .

It's Saturday again - did you load up the car, park it somewhere out of site and sneak back to look at what happens at your house?

I hope you didn't - I couldn't get a flight this week.

Tom

www.stoneflyrocks.com

Acoustic Color

Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars and keep your feet on the ground. - Theodore Roosevelt

I figured this belongs here rather than in it's own somewhat useless OT post.

Teachin' em young!

My nephews (3 and 5) and yours truly. Oh, and the URB (of course!) They were absolutely fascinated! Natural slappers I tell ya!

http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/KAL82TTT/Photo0160.jpg

DISCLAIMER: If you let young children "play" you stand-up....you are doing so at your own risk. The individual responsible for this image (me) assumes no responsibility for moved input jacks, unevenly adjusted adjustable bridges, or tiny chocolate finger-prints and smears. LOL!

Carvin Bunny Brunel Signature 5 String, ESP LTD 5 String, Ampeg SVT3, Ampeg 4x10 and 1x18

www.captaincutthroat.com

I know several others around the forum have had positive customer service experiences with Mark from AccuGroove and regardless of your take on some of his business descisions, the man is great at making his customers happy even when they don't expect it.

His son must have said they were too hard to play. the intention was probably to show the heads were intact, after all they said what drums were what size. Then again, they also put in "See Pics?".

Funniest one I've seen on CL and I'm sure it was a joke

"For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain."

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

I used to play that tune back when it came out, with a Top 40 band I played with.

I tried, I swear I tried HARD to make it happen with these chords in your link. What is awesome is the placement of the chords changes within the lyrics... gotta say I laughed hard trying to imagine anyone playing and trying to sing at it... :P

Brought to you by Juancarlin.

www.juancarlinmusic.com

http://www.youtube.com/JuanCarlinMusic

www.facebook.com/JuanCarlinMusic

Instagram: @JuanCarlinMusic

Hah!

About the drums, it says bass, snare, tom...unless it's just a tom with a snare on the bottom it looks like bass and 2 toms.

nope its a kids set.

http://shop.firstact.com/WebServices/images/19-634-Everything_DefaultCatalogImage-thumb.jpeg

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

I was just looking through some of the less useful parts of the forum and found out that jeremy c currently has the 16th highest post count in the MP Network...and Griffinator is right behind him at #17.

#20 is greenboy (now "g.") and 21 is Phil W (284 posts away from joining the 10k club).

I'm 229th :)

Davio slightly ahead at 210th.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

Ack. That band I auditioned for decided to go with another cat.

Damitalltohell. I showed up prepared. I played the shit out of that music; made it sound fresh and new (their words), and the "hang" factor was smooth also.

He must be a real mutherf****....shut yo mouth....

...(sigh)...more frogs to kiss.

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

I'm home with a cold so as I channel surfed I came across Celebrity Boxing. It was Todd Bridges against Vanilla Ice. Willis knew what he was talkin' 'bout! He put a whoopin' on that poor slob including 3 knockdowns. Oddly enough I felt better after that.

"He is to music what Stevie Wonder is to photography." getz76

I have nothing nice to say so . . .